On 15 march 2013

Though its the end of a big leap, its not the end of the journey. On
the contrary, its just the begining---of a life with responsibilities,
with commitments, with appointments with struggles. Gone are the days
when all you had to do was saunter round the campus in the most
carefree of a stride,to gaze at the pretty girls of other colleges. Or
the most activity you did other than reading was eat,sleep and bath.

I know that this is a definitely crucial phase in not just my own
life, but also of those who are related to me in someway or other. I
see this transition as a new portal, a new door , to pass through. I
don't know what is there on the other side of the threshold. Though I
have got a slight notion of what could be there, but can't be sure.
Life beyond internship is not just patients and clinics and degrees.
Its something more profound, more demanding, more harrowing then the
cozy years i have gone through.

There are so many paths leading out, so many vistas open to Me. I feel
like a lone wanderer, trapped in some giant forest. Every where there
is the illusion of new way, but everyone is similar to the other all
the same. I have to study further, take entrance tests, encounter
hurdles, support my self. And most of all, I have to project my self
as a unique identity in the world where I could earn respect, regard
and station.

Wish me Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

આકાશ ને થીંગડું મારી શકાય?

Book review "In Other Words" by Jhumpa Lahiri

Book Review: 100 Selected Stories by O. Henry